Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
All players should take the time to read these terms and conditions before playing in the casino. In the event of requiring further information regarding any legal implications of playing in the casino please consult professional legal advice in your jurisdiction.
1. Domgame is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority who are residents of jurisdictions ("Players") where the use of Domgame and its games ("Games") is not prohibited by law. All Domgame games are void where prohibited by law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play. No purchase is necessary to play. Players may enter and play Games free of charge and without betting money.
2. Domgame hereby grants the player a personal, non-Trend, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the casino.
3. Domgame reserves the right to change this agreement from time to time without notice. The player is responsible for consulting the Web site and/or the Help files at least once every month. The player accepts and agrees to abide by both the terms and conditions of this agreement, as amended from time to time, and the rules of the casino games.
4. All players must be at least 18 years of age or have reached the legal age of maturity in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Domgame's operation of online casino gambling is directed only towards players who by the laws of their home jurisdiction are not prohibited from gambling on the Internet through the application of the software. Some jurisdictions have not yet addressed the legality of the use of software for gambling, while some jurisdictions have specifically made online gambling illegal. It is impossible for Domgame to determine the state of the law in every jurisdiction around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, the player accepts sole responsibility for determining the laws that apply in his/her jurisdiction. The player is responsible for any consequences of choosing to play at Domgame and not determining the legality of online casino gaming in his/her jurisdiction. All players must understand that they may play casino games for free or for money. The player does not find the games in the Domgame or website site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent. Commercial or professional use of the Domgame is strictly forbidden. Before placing bets, the player is responsible for verifying the laws on gambling which governs the place where the Domgame client is used. The player shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and blameless, and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of the player's:
- - Use of any materials from or on the website.
- - Entry or use at anytime of the website.
- - Participation in any or all of the games.
- - The acceptance of any prize in whatever form it might take.
5. The player shall periodically review these Terms and Conditions posted at this website at least once per month. The player shall not participate in the Games, open or use an account, enter the website, or the Casino, nor accept any prize if the player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change periodically. The player is obliged to keep his/her private username and password secret and confidential. Any use of the software application through the player's username is the sole responsibility of the player. The player will not allow any third party or person, including and without limitation to any minor, to use his/her account to place wagers or participate in the games in any way. The player is fully responsible for any taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software. If winnings are taxable in the player's jurisdiction, the player is required to keep track and report the winnings to the appropriate authorities. Personal identity and details of all players will remain confidential. Domgame will not report wagering information to any 3rd parties on behalf of any member. Domgame reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time without notice or explanation. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your deposit method or sent to you by check, the selection of which method is retained Trendly by Domgame. In addition, Domgame reserves the right, in its total discretion, to void any winnings and withhold any balance in Domgame account under any of the following circumstances:
- - If the name on Domgame account does not match the name on the deposit method (s) used to deposit money into the account.
- - If the player provides false and or misleading information used to open a Domgame account.
- - If the player is not of legal age in the jurisdiction where he/she resides.
- - If the player resides in a jurisdiction, where law prohibits the use and participation in such games.
- - If the player has allowed or permitted (purposely or not) another party to play on the player’s Domgame account.
- - If the player has reversed or charged back any of your purchases on Domgame account.Domgame allows ONLY ONE ACCOUNT per household, computer, player and workplace. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. If you have more than one account, all winnings and bonuses will be VOID. If a player is found to be cheating or if the player is determined by Domgame to have used a system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems. The name on the casino account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit or withdrawal.
6. Domgame will act as the final arbitrator or any dispute involving Domgame and any other party. Domgame reserves the right to employ an arbitrator of its choosing to act as an agent of arbitration in place of Domgame in the event of a dispute.
8. If you do not log onto your account for a period of one 180 days, all balances may be removed from your account after a notification has been sent to the registered e-mail address. Your account will then be considered Inactive. In the event that we are unable to contact you once your account as become Inactive, a charge of €/$/£ 5.00 per month administrative fee will be charged on your account and we will continue reasonable efforts to contact you. If after 12 months, we have been unable to contact you, your account will be considered Dormant and we will be considered as a termination of this agreement. Any monies remaining on your account at this time will be transferred to the company.
10. The agreement is deemed to have commenced as and when you register your details at Domgame.
11. All deposits made via credit card will be billed to your card immediately.
12. All withdrawals will be processed within 48 hours excluding weekends for approved members. Any withdrawals that are requested Friday’s after 3:00 GMT would be processed on Monday. Payments will be processed within 48 hours; this however does not include the time for payment provider to credit the funds to your account. A maximum of $5000 (Five Thousand US Dollars) will be sent per week, all balances will be sent in increments of $5000 the following week(s). You agree that we or a payment processing company on our behalf will handle all financial account transactions ("Payment Processor"). You hereby agree that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
13. Players agree to fully pay any and all payments due to Domgame or any third party in connection with your use of the Online Casino. Players further agree not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your due payments and in any such event you will refund and compensate Domgame for such unpaid payments including any expenses incurred by Domgame in the process of collecting outstanding payment.
14. Trend endeavours to answer all queries regarding these Terms and Conditions within 3 working days from time of receipt.
15. A player may only withdraw funds to check or bank wire if the corresponding deposit was by credit card. Domgame may offer alternative withdrawal options on an individual and ad-hoc basis.
16. Players from the following countries will not be eligible for and cannot claim Any Bonus offers from the casino, or indirectly via invite or a 3rd Party Website. In the event that players from any of these countries claim such an offer, all winnings resulting from it will be made null and void:
- Czech Republic
17. © Domgame. The software is protected under applicable copyright laws. Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the software remain with Domgame, including images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music and text that may be part of the software. Duplication, redistribution or publication of any of the content or part of the software is strictly prohibited. Title, ownership and all intellectual property rights in the name "Domgame" remain with Domgame, as the case may be. By installing and using this software, the player hereby agrees to have fully read and understood the above Terms and Conditions and so agrees to be bound by them.
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- Bonus Money (Any Match Offer) has a playthrough requirement of 30 times the combined total of the Bonus before any withdrawal can be made.
- Unless otherwise stated, this offer may not be combined with any other bonuses offered by Domgame.
- Deposits of a minimum $20 and up qualify for this bonus.
- This is a Play Bonus - the bonus credits are for wagering purpose only, and only winnings from the bonus (and not the bonus itself) may be cashed out.
- - At the time of a cash-out, the amount of the bonus will be deducted from the balance.
- - In order to withdraw winnings from this bonus we ask that you fulfill the following wagering requirements:
- - Wagering on Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Craps, Bingo, and Pai Gow Poker, Red Dog, Sic Bo and War will not fulfill players' obligations towards meeting wagering requirements and void all winnings won on this promotion.
- - Any bets placed on Texas Hold'em Bonus Poker, Video Poker, or Multi Hand Video Poker will contribute one third of their original value towards wagering requirements (meaning that the sum of bets placed on these games is divided by three when calculating wagering).
- - Abusing Player accounts may be terminated with immediate effect.
- - Players found to be abusing promotions may be barred from receiving further promotional offers at the Casino.
- - In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the casino will be final.